piątek, 18 kwietnia 2014

The Young British Star


Last time when I went to Gdynia, I heard in radio one song which I really liked.  Instantly I got back home, I quickly found this song and I fell in love with it. Now I listen to it all the time, and I guess it will never get me bored. If I hear this piece of music, I will forget about my problems and I feel like in wonderland.
I talk about song entitled "I see fire" by  Ed Sheeran from movie "The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug". And I think this musician is great. Certainly I will go to his concert if he plays in Poland.

http://screenrant.com/hobbit-desolation-smaug-movie-trailer-poster/

 I want to tell you something about Ed Sheeran. He was born on 17 February 1991 in  Halifax and he is an English singer and songwriter. In childhood he learned to play guitar and started writing lyrics. Next he entered record his first songs and  in 2008,  he moved to London in order to develop his music career. In 2009, Sheeran played 312 gigs. Ed wanted to beat a record number of concert of James Morrison (200 in one year), and he did it.

  

http://umusicians.com/post/66150442466/ed-sheeran-releases-i-see-fire-music-video

Popularity gave him first song "The A Team" showed in June 2011. He was on the top with this song and the other one "Lego House".  The leadin single also became a top ten hit in Australia, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Norway and the Netherlands . His debut album got fourfold platinum in the UK, this CD was sold out in 1 200 000 pieces. Sheeran wrote a couple of songs for British-Irish band One Direction. 13th March 2013 he together with Taylor Swift started off concert tour in North America with her album - "Red". 

http://valentines-2014.com/ed-sheeran-and-taylor-swift-red-tour.html
Alicja Kowalska 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz