poniedziałek, 31 marca 2014

Cup Cakes

Hi! Today it’s a good day! How I know it? I just know!
The sun is shining, the birds are singing! It’s spring!
But if my worlds don’t make you happy I have a surprise for you!
Yesterday I made yummy chocolate muffins. Don’t they look delicious? J

                     

It’s a perfect thing when you don’t have any sweets at home and you have a big desire for a chocolate. To do this dessert you will need only 30 minuts!          
 So… do you want recipe?
Ingredients:
·        2 cup flour
·        1 cup sugar
·        2 tablespoons of cocoa (or more, if you need a big shot of chocolate)
·        2 teaspoons baking powder
·        1 cup milk
·        100g  melted butter
·        2 eggs
·        1 teaspoon vanilla sugar

Step 1
Mix all dry ingredients.



Step 2
Add rest components. Mix everything with a spoon. If you have a mixer, you will do it faster.



Step 3
Put muffin cups into form. Fill with cake.



Step 4

Bake about 15 minutes at 180 degrees.  Enjoy your meal! J



1 komentarz:

  1. Cookies in the picture look very appetizing so I will be happy to try to do it.

    OdpowiedzUsuń